Thursday 8 March 2012


BOOKS!


Ok, lets talk about books. I have always been fascinated with libraries. Home libraries, public libraries, office libraries, even school libraries. I am especially intrigued by old books. The gold embossing and leather binding just draws me in. Something is calming and yet exciting about a collection of books. One book may tell a story or teach a lesson but a collection of books reveals a lifetime of stories. 



p.s I am also in love with this space and I am loving the pulley system light fixtures! So cool!



    
Books shelves have the ability to define a room and even the color pallet of that space. This neutral room is turned vibrant with the bookshelf corner. 


Not only am I in love with the floor to ceiling books in this living room, but the symmetry created by the lamps is featuring that BEAUTIFUL vintage leather sofa! 


Color coordinating your books is also a vibrant way to create this fun rainbow effect!

Doesn't this just make you want to go reorganize your own books and turn your home office, den, or even your computer room into your new "Home Library"? I know I do. 


xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment